Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Last updated: 26th May 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://endpolionowguernseyshop.org website operated by End Polio Now Shop Guernsey LBG ("us", "we", or "our"). We are a limited by guarantee company incorporated in Guernsey, Company Number 51922 and our Guernsey charity register number is CH326. Our registered address is Gainsborough Lodge, Rue du Gains, St Pierre du Bois, Guernsey, GY7 9BS. We are an Official Licensee of Rotary International and have the necessary permissions to use the various trademarks and service marks as seen on the products we sell.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service and those who purchase any of the goods or enter in to any dialogue with us through any media.
By accessing or using the Service and/or by ordering and purchasing any goods from us you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
- The online system automatically calculates the post and packaging charge for delivery to the address you specify during the ordering process.
- This is on top of price of the goods you have selected to purchase as indicated on the website and in your shopping basket once you have selected the items specific to your order.
- You are entirely responsible for any local taxes or other charges imposed on the delivery point you have specified, and we take no responsibility or liability for these in any way whatsoever.
- If you are not satisfied with any item for any reason please contact us by using the online contact form or by email to email@example.com
- All product sizes and weights are approximate and the exact colours may vary slightly from the images on the website
- Paypal payments are taken at the time of completing your purchase online in accordance with their terms of service
- By submitting payment you are declaring that you have full permissions to make payment from the account and/or in the manner of payment you have made
- Supplies of the goods are subject to availability and if we anticipate any delays or difficulties, we will contact you through the email and/or telephone numbers you provide to us online or by email
- This contract is governed by Guernsey law
- All profits from the sale of our products and any donations received by us are for the Rotary End Polio Now campaign in accordance with the Terms of our Licence from Rotary International
- If any of these Terms or part of any of these Terms are deemed to be unenforceable that shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms
- No person that is not party to this agreement has any rights to enforce any terms of this agreement
Links To Other Web Sites
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact form on the website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.